Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I am excited to announce the winner of the free photoshoot. I assigned a number to everyone who entered (or two if they entered twice), then used the random number generator to pick the winner.




Lucky Number 25 was none other than the super sweet Brandon, who entered for his adorably pregnant wife. He was one of the few men to enter and could not have made it more obvious by the fact that the only information he left was his first name. Luckily his wife later filled me in that it was her Brandon who had entered (she told me this before she found out he was the winner). I am so excited to photograph their beautiful family including their amazingly hilarious son and their brand new baby boy too. Congrats Brandon!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Yay!!!! I am the winner!!!!! I can't wait! Thanks Michelle!

Lizzy and Dallas said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! Michelle.. I am so excited to see the amazing pictures you will capture of them!

Brandon said...

I'm the winner, I'm the winner!!!!!! Don't mean to gloat, I am just really excited!

Cat Alford said...

So jealous! Congrats Brandon and fam!